H.E.A.R.T

"H.E.A.R.T : Hari Esok Ada Rahsia Tersendiri"

Dear Ainaa.. I know I'm one of your 'girls' tu..

"Dedicated to my two girls, tak payah nak mention nama kan, because
you know who you are.



He doesn't love you.
He doesn't appreciate you.
He
doesn't care about you.
He doesn't see you the way you see him.
He has
someone else.
He does a lot of bad things behind your back.
He breaks
your heart into a million pieces."
Thanks Ainaa.. I know you'll be there =)

This is my promise...

I will try to forget him

I will try not to contact him

I will try to throw away our memories

I will never let my tears fall again

I will never hoping for him again

I will never let his shadow follow my steps

I will take good care of my heart

I will never let any guy to hurt my heart again


P/S: I'm Sorry.
I know you're right, mama =)

SilaLIKE.IniPAKSAAN..hehe..

1 Love notes:

that's the spirit darl.
you can do it, and i'll be there supporting you all the way. :)

Love Notes...

Followers

Blogmates

Search This Blog

My lover

Visitors since Nov '08

free hit counter

Foot Print.. ;)

Percaya Padaku =)


Wrong-gang