H.E.A.R.T

"H.E.A.R.T : Hari Esok Ada Rahsia Tersendiri"

This morning, I realized that I miss the moment when we're still friends. Before the "war" began.

I miss the moment when he gave me a voice call during his birthday; even I know it was for free. It was one of the sweetest memory I've ever had with him.
( Mine is coming. Did you remember the date? I'm always remember yours!)

I miss the moment when he gave me a voice call just because he wanted to ask me either his friends did come to my house during first Aidilfitri.

I missed his tone when he said "ye la. dah lama kau tak call?"

All the memories fade away when I realized that I've lose him before I own him =(

P/S: Siapa diriku disisimu - Hetty Sarlene


SilaLIKE.IniPAKSAAN..hehe..

0 Love notes:

Love Notes...

Followers

Blogmates

Search This Blog

My lover

Visitors since Nov '08

free hit counter

Foot Print.. ;)

Percaya Padaku =)


Wrong-gang