H.E.A.R.T

"H.E.A.R.T : Hari Esok Ada Rahsia Tersendiri"

Oh. Nice question. Right timing. 'Thank You' Mr Formspring! ;'(
I'm glad to answer this even though I could feel the pain! *Oh. Silly me*

What is best friend? My very own definition: Someone you love damn much, someone that you can tell any secrets, someone that you don't mind to show your weaknesses, someone that you don't want to loss.. But, they have no blood relation with you. They are not you siblings. Not your cousins. They are strangers at first.

Okay. Now let me tell you, who are my best friends. I love them so much.

Girls: Hasmira, Zulaikha, Natasha, Atiqah, Aina, Ainaa K, Hanina (At school & tuition center, of course!)

Boy: Muhammad Hazim B Sazalli. (In MAT126 Class; UiTM Lendu)

Ask me anything

SilaLIKE.IniPAKSAAN..hehe..

0 Love notes:

Love Notes...

Followers

Blogmates

Search This Blog

My lover

Visitors since Nov '08

free hit counter

Foot Print.. ;)

Percaya Padaku =)


Wrong-gang